Saturday, April 27, 2013

Everything ABC's Blog Hop Letter I



 
Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter I. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their I element will be featured in their post.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Amber's blog ~ Scrapper's Therapy.

If you came from Theo then you're on the right track!

Hello again! Time is just flying by, can't believe it's been 2 weeks since our last blog hop already. It took me awhile to come up with something for the letter "I" but I did it :) Sat down at my crafting table with all my supplies scattered everywhere and it jumped out at me! Irresistibles!!! These are great chipboard die cuts that already have a resist pattern on them, so all you have to do is ink them them up. The ones I used are sadly discontinued, but you can find others at my website. We have a houndstooth alphabet, some journaling spots, and frames.
I've still been hard at work making Mother's Day cards (remember it's May 12th - soon!!! So go get your handmade cards from my Etsy shop). Here are 2 more that I've made, both using the adorable Irresistibles!
This one uses our NEW Dream Pop paper, not yet available to customers. It will be soon though! The entire month of May if you make any purchase of $35 or more you can get this exclusive paper pack for only $10. It comes with 12 B&T and 12 Cardstock that will not be available again after May 31st, so make sure you get at least a few packs ;) I sanded the edge of the card stock to reveal some more of the white core and make it pop off the page a bit more. The stamp is from Perfect Fit - Mom on White Daisy card stock, stamped in Grey Flannel ink. The shape is cut from our Artiste cartridge, pg 33 at 1-1/2". The flower was inked with Tulip ink using a sponge. I just love that resist pattern!

Here is another card using the Dream Pop paper. Behind the sentiment is some baker's twine wrapped around the card stock. Can you see the cute pattern on the butterflies?


Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Kathy of Kathy's Creative Corner.

Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way:)
1. Amber La Mons ~ Scrapper's Therapy
2. Lucy ~ Love 2 Create
3.  Shelly ~ Just One Piece
5. Alicia ~ Serene Scrapping with Alicia

2 comments: